Make It A Group Thing
Groups of 10 or more people receive 10% off and groups of 20 or more can receive 15% off single ticket prices to most EKU Center events. Call 859.622.7469 to reserve seats for your group.
Group tickets are perfect for:
- Company Events - Engage clients and employees with a special evening of entertainment as a thank you or incentive.
- Banks and Credit Unions - Reward your customers with a special event. Discounted and subsidized tickets offer your customers more than expected.
- Tour and Travel - Create a day-trip around Broadway’s biggest shows or a remarkable night of arts and entertainment.
- Senior Outings - The arts will make you feel like a kid again. Take advantage of an easily accessible building and comfortable accommodations.
- Students and Scouts - Learn by experience at the EKU Center and share an outing your students will never forget.
- Team Building - Could your hard-working team use a break? Treat your employees and create the opportunity to get to know them outside of the workplace.
- Friends and Family - Find a show you will all love, and make it a girls’ night out, a group date without the kids, or an unforgettable family outing.
- Discounted price
- Waived convenience fee when purchasing direct through the EKU Center Box Office
- Access to reserved seating, even before public sales for most performances
- Flexible payment schedules (final payment due three weeks from performance date)
- Preferred parking (subject to availability)
GROUP SALES FAQ
How many tickets do I need to purchase to qualify for a group discount*?
- Groups of 10 to 19 people receive a 10% discount
- Groups of 20 or more receive a 15% discount
How do I purchase group tickets?
Group sales may be reserved and paid for in person or by phone through the EKU Center Box Office. We recommend that the designated group leader contact us at their earliest convenience to secure the best seating. EKU Center staff can answer any questions you may have and accommodate your needs and seating preferences.
We will put the tickets on reserve and accommodate any changes to the size of the group to the best of our ability up to three weeks prior to the show. Group leaders have until that time to get a final head count and deliver payment. Only one payment may be made per group order, and not by multiple payment methods.
Should anyone other than the group leader call requesting to be added to the group, they will be instructed to call the group leader to reserve their seat(s). We cannot guarantee that late additions will have seats with the original group.
How do groups receive their tickets?
Tickets will be mailed or emailed to the group leader for no additional charge. Group leaders are responsible for distributing tickets to their group.
What if a member of my group cannot attend?
Refunds are given only in the case of an event cancellation or date change. If a member of your group is unable to attend, we recommend giving extra tickets to another party.
What’s the deadline for Group Sales?
The earlier you buy, the better! If a group order is made near the date of the event, we may not be able to seat your entire group together. Final counts and payment are due three weeks prior to the event. If payment is not received at that time, your seats will be released for sale to the public. Orders made after this window are subject to availability and full payment is required at the time of the order.
I have more questions. Who do I contact?
Call 859.622.7469 to ask questions or begin your order now.
Fields marked * are required